Friday, June 8, 2012

Madame!





Top: from Bloggers United 3
Jeans: Dept. Store
Flats: Payless
Necklace: local store
rings: Spices

I had Law Class today so I have to wear jeans since we were required to do so. This is my only jeans here in my dormitory, since all of my clothes are back at home, so I have to make do with it. I paired it with the top I got from a stall (from Vern's, if I remember it correctly) during the Bloggers United 3 for only Php 300! My friends keep teasing me that I looked like a "madame" in this getup, I don't know why exactly, maybe because the top part looked formal, especially with the necklace. haha.

So anyways, classes are starting already, and every day we have quiz in my major subject, (and not to mention I have 2 law subjects), so I barely have time to open my laptop and update my blogs. I made a promise to myself to strive hard and get the highest grade I can possibly get and I am doing my best to keep that promise. I have to concentrate first on my studies since that's my top most priority so please understand if I barely post here. =))

For the meantime, you can check out my tumblr account since I have queued posts there to make up for my absence here in the blogsphere. =)

No comments: