Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Updates!

I know I haven't blogged for a really long while, but I promise I'll be active this time. =)))

Just a little update on my life, classes are already starting here in UP Iloilo so i'm trying hard to concentrate on it, but I find it really hard so far because my mind is still on vacation mode. I don't know how to turn it into a study mode cause that's what I really need to be right now because even though it's just the first week, our teachers are giving us a lot of reading assignments already! ugh. I need to motivate myself first. I also have lots of assignments on our school paper, being that I'm the only photo journalist, so I have to take photos of all the school activities, and there are just so many of them.

I can't post any photos right now yet cause I haven't uploaded them yet, maybe later. For now, you can visit my other blog: misslowmaintenance.tumblr.com i have some photos there, so go ahead and see them yourself. That's all for now, I'm off to attend the freshies orientation and take some photos. =))) vavoosh.

No comments: