Sunday, January 13, 2013

Of All Things Random

I am still alive. There is just a thing called school that is taking up 90% of my time.

Okay, I just copied that line from Abby Bayani's blog, which I happened to be reading while thinking of a great line opener for this blog post. The line says exactly the reason why it took me a little more than 8 weeks to make another post in this blog, (well except for the holiday season, which I used as a time to catch up with friends and family). Anyways, my life has been such a whirlwind (yet another line I copied from the song I'm listening while typing this: Can't Fight This Feeling), since school started this year. I am trying hard to catch up with the lessons that I purposely ignored last month. Who can blame me, Christmas spirit was already everywhere, I couldn't get my mind to focus on what my teacher was saying. I was way too excited, I can't think of anything other than Christmas season and all the fun that comes with it, and by fun I mean, food,food and well, food.

Nevertheless, I'm here again to share my non-sense life with you, whoever you are. Here are some low quality photos I took with my phone, just so I could have something to share with you.


Outfit photos and accessories I wore these past few weeks.


Iloilo at night// Iloilo Bridge/River
 Iloilo City (view from the port)//Iloilo City Downtown area


Book Latte's Breakfast Meal// Starbuck's Hot Latte and Cinnamon Swirl, 
Home-(dorm?haha)made Ceasar's Salad//Home-made tuna sandwich


Cute stuffed toy used as waiting no.//Cookbook I bought at Php 15.00
Misono's Pork Katsudon,//Comma Cafe's Green tea Latte


New favorite corner at the mall//cucumber and carrot sticks as snacks
Malling time with friends// Love confession for my super crush DAVID GUISON.

Well, that's all for now. I have so much school stuff to do, but hopefully I can do an outfit post very soon.=))

P.S. I am thinking of having a new feature/portion for this blog, something about dorm/college life, just to make this more interesting. Would you like that? or is that a very bad idea? Let me hear your opinion on the comments please? =))
XO,
Nadin

No comments: