Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Taking Advantage

I have always hated festivals, well not really hated, I just don't like them and don't believe in them (religious reasons) and I try to stir away from them as much as possible. Besides the fact that I don't believe in saints and celebrating anything related to them, I also hate the crowd and the full streets and all that stuff.So this recently ended Dinagyang festival, I most of the time just stayed in my dorm and the only public place I went to besides school was the mall. It's always full, and the crowd there didn't bother me much. I went there because I had to take advantage of the sales. haha. Anyways, here are the stuff that I recently bought:

(sorry for the messy bed,I forgot to crop the photo. teehee.)


Also,exams are coming so I have to get ready for them. Since today is our school's rest day, I again had to take advantage. I went to Starbucks and brought a whole bag loaded of notes to study. I wanted to feel really comfortable today, so I took out my really comfy shorts and plain V neck and sandals and went ahead to study. I added red lipstick to my whole outfit as not to look too plain. Here are some random photos my friend took of me:


a random vanity picture I took before heading out.





Top: Bench
Shorts: SM Dept Store
Sandals: Boardwalk
Bag: Parisian


1 comment:

Meilina Utomo said...

Loving these pictures :)

xoxo
http://singingthumbelina.blogspot.com/