Sunday, May 5, 2013

Perfect Night to Dress Like Hipsters









Here are some webcam photos of my friends and I while taking a break from our random "photoshoot/video-making". haha. We've been spending a lot of time together these past few days, mostly at my room, and it feels like I was taken back during my elementary days. These girls are my oldest friends and we know each other too well, but since college have brought us apart, we took some time to catch up with each other's lives. Too much really have changed, that I learned after having some :intense" chat with these pretty ladies, but it's always good to know that you have someone to run to when you badly need stability and assurance that everything will turn out well. Anyways, since I mentioned that we had a "photoshoot" of sorts, I'll be posting some of our pictures after editing them. But don't get your hopes too high, it's nothing much really, it's just a bunch of pictures of us standing at a blank wall wearing some of my clothes. haha.

Also, this summer, I had been working for our org's freshman handbook, which is like a guide to freshies as to what to do and what to expect in their college life. While making it, I thought of sharing some tips here in my blog as well,. Just some guidelines and pointers, that I myself had learned in my four years of college.  You know, about what to wear in school (we don't have uniform), what to bring in first day of school, dorm life and stuff like that. I'm pretty sure they would be of help, so please watch out for it. =))

No comments: