Sunday, June 26, 2011

005


Top: my mother's
Jeans: Freego
Shoes: Ikrish and Kurt
Accessories:SPICES

Woke up at 6 am today feeling groggy and stubborn but I had to because my bestie and I promised to go jogging. We went to Starbucks afterward to have breakfast then went to her house to check out her newly decorated study area. (Check out more about it on my other blog just-point-and-shoot.blogspot.com).

Afterwards, I went back to the dormitory to change clothes and went to church. I barely wear high-heeled shoes at school, in fact, I only wore one once and it stopped there. It was an embarrassing experience and I'd rather not tell more about it. So,about the outfit. The top is my mom's which I asked from her because I loved it when I first saw it. The shoes is one of my favorites because I love its simplicity and I love that it adds a good 3 inches to my height. I love it also because it looks nice whatever you pair it with, may it be jeans, shorts, skirts or dresses. This one I'll dare to wear at school even though it's a little painful to wear because of its studs. I'm still trying to find a good excuse to wear it, may be during our Executive Attire days on one of my subjects (which I'm really excited about).

Don't forget to check out my other blog:  just-point-and-shoot.blogspot.com

=)


3 comments:

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

love the wedges!

missy s said...

omg! i love your shoes!!

Nadin said...

@ava: thank you.=)

@missy: thank you!=))