Monday, June 20, 2011

Student on a Tight Budget

I've recently came to realize that my old blog Just Point and Shoot din't turn out as i intended it to be.It was supposed to be a fashion blog but I didn't had the courage to post my looks because they weren't stylish enough compared to the other fashion bloggers. But now, I have decided I don't care anymore, as long as I show my own style, it's "stylish" enough.Period.

That's why I decided to make a separate blog for it because I think it's not a good idea to have fashion posts on my old blog, it would be out of place. I decided that the JP&S blog would be like my online diary (as I've said on the side bar) while this one would be dedicated to fashion.

As for the title of this blog, I called it "Chic yet Practical" because that's how I describe my style.I am a student that basically relies on my budget to be able to buy what I want.  Most of my clothes came from thrift bars, bazaars, and department stores but I made sure it wouldn't look like one.  I try my best to style them in a way that it wouldn't look ordinary. How I wish I would succeed.

=))

No comments: