Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Iloilo Designers Week: Backstage

The first two days of Iloilo Designers Week are finally over. 2 down, 2 to go. It was a huge success, very well presented, you would have thought they have been doing it for years. Designs and style aesthetics of the designers are very diverse, you wouldn't get bored looking at every garment because each is very unique and has something very interesting to offer.

I have lots and lots of pictures to sort, edit and upload, so be patient with me for it will take me a long time to post everything. But don't worry, it will be worth the wait. =)

In the mean time, here are some "backstage" and paparazzi photos I took during the breaks and after the show. I met fellow bloggers, fashionistas, super models and the designers themselves, which for me is the best experience, fashion-wise, I had ever had.


My media pass and free complimentary tickets, which I gave to my friend. I don't know where they got my picture for the id, it's really, really old. haha



Spikes were really everywhere. I was worried I'd get poked, or worse get wounded if I move too much. haha. just kidding.


GMA news, the media partner, interviewing one of the designers.


Blogger duties.haha


Some bloggers I finally met: Em , Tisha and Lexi. I haven't met the others because I was too shy to approach them. =')


And of course, I just had to have a picture with THE Ria Bolivar herself. Just look at her face, just half of my own face. (#mustloseweight) I also learned that she was an Ilongga too. How awesome is that?


With designer Bo Parcon...


...and Jet Salcedo.


This is what I wore for the 2nd Day of IDW. More details on the outfit on my next post.

Toodles.<3

2 comments:

A Day in September by Tisha September said...

Yay! I love the candid shot, Thanks Nadin :)

Em Trava said...

It was nice to finally meet you! To think we are from the same school haha. See you!

http://itsemtrava.blogspot.com/